Cooking Oil Savings
Oil is an expensive consumable that has a limited lifespan. Crumbs, salt, and other impurities introduced to the oil through the deep frying process, reduce the lifespan of the oil, requiring frequent oil changes.
- FiltaFry saves the customer money by micro-filtering impurities out of the oil, which extends its usefulness.
- FiltaFry’s micro-filtration process can reduce the original oil disposal amount by 50%.
- FiltaGold Saves time with fills and top-ups
Increased Food Quality
- The FiltaFry service is performed during a convenient and opportune time to extend the life of premium cooking oil.
- We will remove over 99% of carbon from fryers, resulting in a consistently superior food product.
Increased Employee Safety
- Filta’s kitchen-staff-training programs develop better oil care techniques and habits.
- Reduce burns, by limiting employee fryer management.
- Decrease employee slip & falls, by keeping the area clean from oil spills and other hazardous materials.
- Increase restaurant profits by reducing insurance claims.
“In the past, it was a problem getting the cooks to filter the fryolators and also change the oil. This always caused the grease to deteriorate long before it should and add to the expense of constant changing. The service also decreased the instances of someone getting burned by hot grease.”
George Butler - Sodexho Campus Services
“… we have noticed a phenomenal change in the way our product is being received by our guests. The food looks and tastes delicious and our cook times have also been reduced.”
Brad Murphy - Manager - TGIFriday’s
“I highly recommend the Filta Fryer Management Program if you are seeking improved quality of food, team member safety, environmental conservation, increased equipment life, and an overall reduction in operating costs.”
Buffalo Wild Wings
“Filta has extended the life of our grease on a regular basis, and have also reduced the liability of employees hurting themselves when doing a boil-out or having to handle the grease
that much more often”