Environmentally Friendly & Septic Safe
With each service – your drain will be professional foamed with a highly concentrated, live, non-toxic probiotic that immediately goes to work to consume the Fats, Oils, Grease, Sugars, and Starches that build up to block drains, cause odors and become the perfect breeding ground for fruit flies.
KITCHENS ◦ BARS ◦ RESTROOMS
DrainFoam creates an immense plume of foam as it expands, so it will not run off and keeps direct contact on pipe surfaces for an extended period of time. For this reason, DrainFoam is highly effective and works well in all drains types.
- Prevents Drain Problems
- Eradicates Fruit Fly Breeding grounds
- Controls Sugar Snakes
- Prevents Clogs & Backups
- Eliminates Odors
- Reduces Emergency Calls
- Environmentally Friendly & Septic Safe
Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. What is DrainFoam?
- It is a complete drain maintenance service designed to naturally remove fats, oils and grease; as well as sugars, starches, and other organic material that can cause blockages, slow running drains, and foul odors.
- 2. Is DrainFoam toxic?
- No. DrainFoam contains no caustic chemicals, emulsifiers, solvents or soaps, and produces no dangerous fumes.
- 3. Is DrainFoam a green product?
- Yes. DrainFoam consists of 100% pure, live vegetative bacteria, which is biodegradable, non-pathogenic, and non-toxic.
- 4. How does DrainFoam work?
- DrainFoam consumes Fats, Oils, Greases, Sugars and Starches, while also freshening the drain with an odor eliminator.
- 5. What drain problems will DrainFoam help resolve?
- 75% of commercial drain line problems are caused by the buildup of Fats, Oils and Greases from pot washing sinks, dishwashing machines, spills and even cooking vapor. These materials in the drains, can then cause drain flies to breed in them. The bacterium in DrainFoam eats the Fats, Oils and Greases, taking away the breeding ground for the drain flies.
- 6. Where can DrainFoam be used?
- Drain Foam can be used on ALL commercial drains: Kitchen, Bar & Restroom.
- 7. Is Filta DrainFoam approved by the EPA?
- It is pending Safer Choice Certification.