Sanitizing & Disinfectant Service
Our preventative sanitization treatment service utilizes eco-friendly, naturally derived, mild surfactants to produce an environmentally-responsible and sustainable sanitizer and disinfectant, ideal for providing a virus-free workplace.
Request a Site Risk Assessment Today →
How our Sanitization Service Works
Filta completes a detailed threat analysis to determine the level of cleaning, sanitization, and additional steps necessary to protect against harmful bacteria, germs, and viruses. Then a uniformed trained Filta technician provides a customized sanitization treatment to your premises to protect against unwanted contamination. Our technicians are specially trained in identifying at-risk areas in your premises and will spray a light mist of all-purpose sanitizer paying particular attention to any specific touchpoints also known as “high-touch areas“. Finally, our Filta technician will educate your staff on how to keep your place of business sanitized.
Additionally, we may arrange for a Filta technician to regularly visit your premises to continually reduce the risk of infection and assure your guests, customers, and staff the area is continually protected with FiltaShield.
- Makes Customers and staff more comfortable
- Kills 99% of Bacteria, Viruses, Fungi & Molds
- EPA Registered Broad-Spectrum Disinfectant
- Environmentally Friendly
- Short Kill Time
- No-Obligation Risk Assessment
Coronavirus Sanitizing Service in 3 Quick Steps
Our nationwide fleet of service vehicles and army of technicians are ready to sanitize and disinfect your premises with EPA registered disinfectants which are effective against all enveloped viruses, including all coronaviruses, flu and a wide range of microbial species.
The product has multiple modes of action:
- Damages outer membranes, causing leakage of cell contents
- Attacks other cell structures, proteins and DNA
- Prevents protein synthesis
- Arrests energy production by the cell
This is achieved in three simple steps:
A Filta technician will arrive on-site and spray your entire premises with a fine mist of our colorless Sanitizing solution. The solution has a quick contact time also known as the “kill time.”
The technician will then wipe-down any high-touch areas such as door handles and railings. (optional service as needed)
Our technician will leave behind a Certificate of Sanitization with the date of last visit, areas cleaned and our contact details.
Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. What types of locations are you sanitizing?
Filta’s Coronavirus and bacteria preventative service allows you to protect your employees, customers, and business.
Here are some of the most common business premises that we service:
- Fast food establishments & Casual dining
- Schools & Universities
- Bars, Pubs & Nightclubs
- Cruise Ships
- Motorway Services & Gas Stations
- Convention Centers
- Movie Theatres
- Train & Subway Cars
- Buses & Coaches
In fact, our sanitizing solution is suitable for any commercial premises, call our team to see how we can help you disinfect your premises.
- 2. Why is a sanitization treatment more needed than ever?
- Filta has been a leader in the green cleaning industry across the world and has developed a process to help keep our clients safe and healthy, using a responsible and sustainable sanitizer, ideal for providing a virus-free workplace. Ever since the COVID-19 pandemic, our service is the added layer of protection we all need.
- 3. Is it safe to have FiltaShield in my business or workplace?
- Yes, our professional technicians have minimal social interaction with the public by providing the service during off-hours or scheduled treatment hours for the application of all surfaces with a virucide/sanitizer. Our propriety process and all-purpose sanitizer are EPA registered Against Enveloped Viruses (like COVID-19).
- 4. What additional safety measures have you taken?
- From the very beginning, our goal is to provide the most effective sanitizer while remaining environmentally friendly and human safe. Our choice for safer chemicals was our first step. Additional measures to protect our staff include: PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) which exceeds SDS guidelines, training staff to follow safe best work practices, and required training under the OSHA Communication Standard
- 5. How long does it take to treat a location?
- Depending on how large the treatment area is, disinfection takes an average of 2-3 hours and the area should remain inaccessible. The sanitized area will be open to access immediately after the process is completed and the FiltaShield “You’re Protected” signs go up.
- 6. Is FiltaShield environmentally responsible?
- The FiltaShield service uses the most effective EPA registered disinfectants which are the most environmentally friendly and safe to those within the environment.
- 7. Can’t I sanitize myself?
- Yes, and you should have an ongoing sanitizing and disinfection program regardless of your industry, but supplementing your inhouse program with a professional service provider with the proper equipment, chemicals and training lets your staff and the public know you have gone the extra mile to keep them safe.
- 8. Are you cleaning spaces with confirmed COVID-19 cases?
- No. We provide preventative treatment services against the spread of bacteria, flu, and viruses (like COVID-19). Due to the risks and additional oversight necessary for biohazard remediation, we will not serve any locations with confirmed COVID-19 cases at this time. Ultimately, for the safety of our staff and clients, the FiltaShield service is available to locations with low to moderate risk.